Periodically willing participants are needed as models to build a photographer's portfolio. Professional modeling experience is not required. Thank you for your interest in participating and please see full details below.
FEBRUARY 20 - MARCH 28, 2016
SEEKING: People of all ages 18+ and All Ethnicities
PROJECT : Looking to photograph subjects for a portrait series and portfolio. I am seeking individuals with a unique look, personal style, and personality. If you find yourself being someone who wants your story captured in a series of photographs, then this is the project for you :) What I am really looking for in subjects are people who have something interesting about themselves in which they want to share in a portrait. Concepts can be: witty, intellectual, comedic, weird, etc…
1. Weekend ( Fri - Sun) availability from 11am to 10pm.
2. Must sign a model release.
3. Know that that this is NOT an opportunity for free: headshots, couple/family portraits, baby photos, pet photos or TFP’s for models (time for pictures). Three portraits from a session will be posted on social media/website and you, the subject, will be able to use that photograph for personal use ONLY with proper credit given to Lauren Marsh. PERSONAL USE means: facebook, twitter, linkedin, and other social media. No commercial use is permitted.
INTERESTED? SEND ME YOUR INFO via
EMAIL : email@example.com or
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/laurenmariemarshphotography/ or
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/laurenmariemarsh/ or
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/laurenmmarsh
1. With at least one photo of you and a little information about yourself. Include three favorite musicians.
2. Let me know which area of the city you live in.
3. Give me your preferred days and times of availability.
4. Also make note of any interesting props/wardrobe you have access to which could make for interesting portraits.
** NOTE: All models must sign a release as this is a stock photo shoot. You will receive three high resolution images for compensation (Equal to $475 value).
A likeness of a person, especially one showing the face, that is created by a painter or photographer, for example. A representation or impression of someone or something in language or on film.